We love sitting in our fabulous bar and sipping on a warm latte – if you’re missing that just as much as we are, here’s an ‘at home latte’ for you to try. Without a coffee machine it can be difficult to froth up the milk, but we have the perfect hack…
1. Pour the milk into a microwave-safe jar with a lid. Fill the jar a third of the way and secure the lid.
2. Shake the jar vigorously until the milk it foamy – this may take 30 seconds.
3. Remove the lid and put the jar of milk in the microwave for 30 seconds. Keep an eye on the jar in case it overflows!
4. Once finished, allow the foam to cool slightly.
5. Add ground coffee to the bottom of your chosen mug and a tablespoon of hot water, then stir until dissolved.
6. Pour in your frothed-up milk, leaving a 2cm gap from the top. Then using a teaspoon add the foam to the top of your mug.