Put all of those bottles of fizz and spirits in your cupboards to good use with our easy cocktails to make at home. We’d love to see your creations, so shake, stir, snap and share – tag us on Instagram and Facebook!
Top Tip: if you don’t have a cocktail shaker: improvise! A protein shaker makes for a great replacement.
1 lime wedge and some sea salt to coat the rim of the glass
15ml lime juice
Garnish: lime wheel
1. Cut them lime into a wedge and run it along the rim of a couple glass.
2. Pour some sea salt onto a plate and dip the rim of the glass into the salt and fully coat.
3. Add the tequila, Cointreau and lime juice to a shaker with ice and shake for 15 seconds.
4. Strain the finished cocktail into the glass.
125ml pink gin
60ml grapefruit juice
A dash of fizz
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the pink gin, grapefruit juice and sugar. Shake for 15 seconds.
2. Strain into a flute glass.
3. Top with fizz.
50ml orange juice
100ml chilled Champagne or Prosecco
1. Fill you glass with orange juice.
2. Slowly top your glass with fizz (yep, it’s that easy!)