Put all of those bottles of fizz and spirits in your cupboards to good use with our easy cocktails to make at home. We’d love to see your creations, so shake, stir, snap and share – tag us on Instagram and Facebook!
Top Tip: if you don’t have a cocktail shaker: improvise! A protein shaker makes for a great replacement.
1 lime wedge and some sea salt to coat the rim of the glass
25ml lime juice
25ml sugar syrup
Garnish: lime wheel
1. Cut them lime into a wedge and run it along the rim of a martini glass.
2. Pour some sea salt onto a plate and dip the rim of the glass into the salt and fully coat.
3. Add all of the ingredients to a shaker with ice, and shake for 15 seconds.
4. Strain the finished cocktail into the glass and garnish with a lime wheel.
12.5ml Tanqueray gin
12.5ml St Germain liqueur
25ml lemon juice
50ml rosé Prosecco
Garnish: orange zest
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, and everything except the Prosecco. Shake for 15 seconds.
2. Strain into a flute glass.
3. Top with Prosecco and finish with some orange zest.
50ml orange juice
100ml chilled Champagne or Prosecco
1. Fill you glass with orange juice.
2. Slowly top your glass with fizz (yep, it’s that easy!)